! Lockdown !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read me before applying

Go down

Read me before applying Empty Read me before applying

Post  Murgriff Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:08 pm

What we are looking for in you.
To be active.
To be able to listen and follow instructions.
Be focused on what you're doing at all times.
A willingness to push yourself as part of a group for the benifit of the guild.
Gearing up so that you are suitable for tier 5 level instances and beyond.
Know how to play your class to a good standard.
Patient when we are progressing and prepared to spend time wiping, including money on repairs and any pots you use.
Be prepared to learn about the encounters we'll face.

Some things to think about before you apply

Enchant and gem your gear. Saying things like "I've not enchanted by gear because I want to upgrade it first" will not help your application.
Having 25 people with sub-par enchants/gems in a raid will effect the guilds progress and by having 1 person with sub-par enchants/gems makes it unfair on the other 24 who have made an effort to gear up correctly.

Don't bother applying to become a raider if you can't raid with us regularly. (we do have other lesser ranks within the guild and depending on your application you may be offered one of these instead.)

Be honest about everything. If you lie about things in your application like why you left your last guild etc. and we find out about it (which is quite possible considering all of us have friends outside the guild), depending on the reasons it could look very bad for you and there may be dire consequences.

5 minute applications wont get you accpeted, spend some time thinking about what you want to say in your application and the more information you can give us the better.

Don't bug anyone (officers or members) in-game for an invite if you've not been accepted. Your application will be taken care of on these forums.

The below applcation is and example of how NOT to do it, this was one of the worst ones I have ever seen (The names are hidden to protect the embarissed)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: XXXX
Character class: XXXX

I leave in XXXX and i am XX years old .

Any friends in the guild: nop

Which days can you raid from 8pm-11pm on?: All days

What's do you consider your greatest PvE accomplishment: well i am not so good i got t4 and all other gear is all gladiators. i got bracer from kara and i will soon have nice belt from lw.

What Rep. do you hold with CE, HH, LC, Shatar, Scryer/Aldor, Consortium and VE: CE: revered soon exalted. . aldor: honored. ce:honored hh:honored shatar:honored
Link to armoury profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&n=XXXX

Character spec and reasons for this spec: combat-assassination for PVE

Are you willing to re-spec if required?: Yeah

Professions and rare crafts: leatherworking:360 skinning: full

Past guilds and reasons for leaving: my account was hacked but for some reason my items were not deleted ... i havent been playing for ling time and i was kicked . now i got back my account and i am looking for new guild .

What you're looking for from Mesh: i am not really good geard so i was thinking if u guys are sometimes doing karazhan or some not so hard raid so i can goo and get better gir so i can do harder raids

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The person who sent in this application DID NOT make it into the guild.

Making an application like this is a sure way to get rejected, so be smart and give us as much relative information as you can, it helps.

Thanks for your attention and best of luck with your application

Application Template

Character name:

Character class:

Real life age, sex and location:

Do you have a working mic and are you willing to talk in raids:

Do you have Ventrilo installed and can you use it without problems:

Any friends in the guild:

Which days can you raid from 8pm-11pm on without interuptions:

What's do you consider your greatest PvE accomplishment:

What Rep. do you hold with CE, HH, LC, Shatar, Scryer/Aldor, Consortium and VE:

Link to armoury profile: